Applications are being accepted for an anticipated Short-term Vocational Training Project in Bekaa, Taanayel or Barelias assisting vulnerable Lebanese and Syrians. Under the project, EFADA intends to support 120-139 persons in central Bekaa with vocational training during the period from 04 March-25 April 2019. Each training is expected to be between 40-50 hours, 3 hours per day from 10-1:00, 14-16 days. ( Monday-Thursday).
EFADA is looking for trainers in the following occupations:
– Beauty Services (women)
– Barber (men)
– Microsoft Office
– Business Start Up&Entrepreneurship (Including Marketing)
The trainer will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Develop the training curricula and materials
– Provide ideas and inputs to make the training active and interesting to beneficiaries
– Monitor and review the progress of beneficiaries through discussions, interactions
– Keep attendance and other records
– Send weekly report
– Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
– Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
– Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
– Observe and evaluate results of training programs
– Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
– Collect success stories from the beneficiaries to highlight the improvement and change observed within the community
1- Please indicate your requested daily rate (3 hours per day)
2- Please mention your expertise or specialization in the email subject line (one of the 6 proposed trainings)
3- Recruitment is contingent upon successful award of the project.